Just a list of private roleplay plots I like or have come up with...
PLOTS I FOUND:
1) Two bestfriends have been together forever, but one day they start to have more then just /friendly/ feelings. so they end up making love, and then they fall in love and all that good shit.
2) She was always seen by him to be the cute little sister, just another one of the boys almost. He was always careful to include her to the point that he talked about the girls he liked, and how far he got with them. He didn't know it killed her inside. She has a massive crush on him. Eventually, she decides to do something about it, and comes back from the summer holiday all made up and in short skirts. Definitely a girl. He can't believe his eyes. Suddenly everything's changed. He can't talk to her about girls, because she's the girl he wants. She enjoys teasing him with it.
3) Your typical teacher/student plot.
4) A bad boy thinks he's the hottest guy around. He's what they call a player or a heart breaker. All he does is uses girls for sex. But what happens when there's a new girl in school? She's sweet, innocent, and very smart. She can see past his crazy good looks and will not take a moment to even THINK about dating him. But he wont give up so easily. He does everything he can to make the girl like him. Will he fall in love & get sensitive? or will go through all this trouble to use her like the rest?
5) He’d watched her grow up. He was her parents’ best friend’s son, the guy who was always there. So he’d seen her highs and lows, he remembered her baby sister being born, her first day of school. And now he had to watch as she hurled herself into an abusive relationship, and it killed him. Watching her come into school with bruises and burns, desperately covering them with long sleeves and thick tights. He was her shoulder to cry on always, but now she was pulling away, and that’s all it took for him to realise how much he liked her. How much he loved her.
6) The princess of a small country is taken away to England after her country is being attacked. She goes to live with her father's old friend's family. In that family includes a nineteen year old son who is living with his family for the summer. The princess is attracted to him, and he with her, so they start having a secret relationship. What happens when the danger is gone, and she's forced to go back?
7) The princess of the country you live in is about your age. She's beautiful and alluring. She rarely steps foot out of her castle, but one day she decides to explore the city. She got in a disguise, with a wig and contacts and all that stuff so she wouldn't be recognized. She comes into the bakery that your family owns and you two begin talking. You find this girl to be very likeable and you end up spending the day with her. She realizes she can't go back to the castle or she'll be in serious trouble with her parents, so she decides to reveal her identity in hopes that you'll let her stay with you for a few days.
8) Girl and boy are the two best friends who just happen to be neighbors. Both of them like each other a lot, but are afraid to admit their feelings towards one another. Girl has never had a boyfriend, unlike boy who has dated several of girls, but he never really felt the same way about those girls than the way he felt with girl. She has been there for him through every single breakup. When boy finds out his current girlfriend is cheating on him, they break up, and he turns to girl for comfort. She feels as if she can be herself towards boy all the time, and they both are tight, being able to tell each other everything.. But somehow are unable to express their feelings towards each other.
9) A girl has spent her summer volunteering at an old peoples home, and she grows close to many of the residents. In early autumn, one of her favorite residents dies very suddenly in the night. She was upset but touched to find that she was remembered in her will. However, the gift is somewhat odd. The woman had paid for the girl and her own grandson to take a trip around Europe (or wherever) because she knew they both wanted to travel. The catch? They were traveling together, despite never having met.
10) Warped Tour--
It's the last day of Warped Tour and the girl's car breaks down as she gets ready to go home. So the boy helps and things just go from there. He could be just some random boy or he could also be in a band. Choice is up to you!
PLOTS I HAVE COME UP WITH:
A boy and girl (or girl/girl, boy/boy, whathaveyou… I don't care) who mutually follow each other on Tumblr meet-up at a Tumblr meet-up between their towns. They are close internet friends and wanted to be close friends in real life as well… what happens when the meet-up is over? Do they stay in contact and see each other after? Fall in love? What?
2) Post-apocalypse, a group of teenagers is occupying an old mansion in what was once proud Ireland. The world as they knew it had been ravaged by a nuclear war and they had fled with the last of the survivors from North America. But their troubles were far from over... once settling into their new home, their world crashed around them again with plague. Now they aren't sure if there is anyone left other than them... it's been years since the plague vanished, taking most of the population with it, and they're trying to get back on their feet. I'd think that they all knew each other before the apocalypse and that they were all very close, so they'd already know each other and stuff. And maybe one of them gets the plague while the others are practically immune?
3) A girl lives at home with a single dad who has become a drunk ever since her mother passed away. He has been violent and has beaten her on several occasions, and one day she runs away from home after a beating to hide behind the dumpsters outside her school. One of her teachers had stayed late to grade papers and walks out the backway to dump his trash in the bins where he finds her curled up in a ball, bruised and bleeding, tears streaking her face. He immediately takes her back to his house to clean her up, feed her, and give her a place to stay for the night until she opens up and tells him what happened. His son comes home from a party later that night and finds her sleeping on the couch, entirely confused as he asks his parents what's going on. They fill him in and he immediately assumes the "big brother" role in taking care of her when she wakes up the next day and every day after at school, insisting on taking her everywhere she needs to be (except for home where he father is). The girl is confused about why he's treating her this way (but isn't complaining) because he is one of the most popular boys in their grade and has never said a word to her outside of school projects before she was brought into his home. What happens? Will her father find her? Will they fall for each other?
4) A girl runs away and, a few states away from her previous home, she breaks down near a gas station in a small town. The attendant (that is close to her in age if not the same age) that is currently working sees this and helps her get her car to the station to be fixed. When they get to know each other while it's being worked on, he finds out she has nowhere to go and offers to let her stay with his family for a few days until she's ready to head off to her destination. He takes her to his house (a mansion with a vineyard attached and all that good stuff), amazing her considering he has such a small job but comes from a very privileged family. What happens while she stays with him? What happens when it's time for her to leave? Will he ask her to stay? Will they fall for each other? Will her past come back to get her?
5) Another run-away plot… girl is heading to her apartment on her last day of work and takes a short cut past the back of the concert venue next-door where she gets hit by a tour bus. The tour bus is carrying one of the hottest bands in music right now 'Cowboy Indian'. To make it up to her - since she didn't really get hurt that bad - they take her on tour with them. What happens when they wind up in the town she ran away from? And will she fall for one of the band members?
6) The students of Interlochen Arts Academy in Interlochen, Michigan have always been recognized for their talents. Little do they know that they’re now recognized for a lot more in the continent of Australia. They are now reality TV stars and have earned fans overnight for their “performance” on the show. The cameras are hidden, the students are clueless, and the drama is real. The fans in Australia are thrilled to watch, all of them eagerly awaiting the next episode. And then the broadcast company announced something incredible! Once a month, in a random drawing, a fan will be flown to the school as a temporary foreign exchange student. The fans rush to the station to put their names in the hat, desperate to interact with their favourite stars. Do the students at Interlochen start to notice the hoards of people appearing and disappearing? Or do they remain as clueless as before?
(Could be a student/student romance or an exchange student/student romance.)
PLOTS BASED OFF OF BOOKS:
1) Girl is sent to stay with her father (who she hasn't seen for years) for the summer at Circe Operations center - a top secret military base that is going to be put on her record so she can get into a prestigious college. Little does she know that the center is full of alien life. Will she get used to it? What happens when she falls for one of the aliens who just so happens to be her work partner AND the prince of his planet? Will their love spark an intergalactic war?
-- Based off of the My Alien Romance trilogy by Magan Vernon.
Keep in mind that I am very flexible with roleplay stuff.
Couples can be whatever... as in I don't care if we have straight couples or gay couples. I love them all!
Please comment below whenever if you're interested in doing any of these plots. :3